Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pumpkins

Saturday afternoon after a long day of working outside, we decided to take Shelby to the Carmichael's pumpkin patch in Bixby. The greatest thing is it's just down the road from us! I love Bixby, and I especially love the fact that we are known for our fresh produce and the pumpkin patch (even though I'm pretty sure they bring 'em in from other places)!


We went in the evening and it was perfect timing because most people were headed out. We took tons of pictures and Shelby got to see the animals. I love the fact she is so aware of her surroundings now. Watching her learn is the best feeling EVER. Both sets of granparents were able to be there too which made the day even more special. So, here are a few shots from our day together.



  
Go Pokes!

I love this face!
Talking to her Daddy...
  




It was a long day.


I love my family!



1 comment:

  1. She is growing so fast! Looks like a great day at the pumpkin patch.

    ReplyDelete